Princeton Scavenger Hunt!
As you’ve probably heard, Princeton got second place in Tab for a Cause’s March Gladness competition (what’s Tab for a Cause?). As a prize for the enthusiasm the Tigers showed for charitable giving, we are putting on an awesome scavenger hunt on Princeton’s campus. Here’s how it will work:
- The hunt will take place Saturday, May 9 from 7pm-10pm (study break!!)
- Any team of 3-5 people can enter the hunt by submitting to http://bit.ly/1DuMzbe a list of the Tab for a Cause usernames of the members in the group
- For every 10 people that join, we will add $20 dollars to the prize pool for most points, funniest video, etc.
- Once you submit your team, we will send you an email with further details
- If you don’t have a Tab for a Cause account, you can create one here (requires Firefox or Chrome)
- By participating you agree to the terms of the waiver
- Please feel free to send this link to whomever you like. The more people that participate, the more fun this will be! The bigger it gets, the more prizes we will put in so that everyone has a good chance of winning something!
- At 7pm we will send out a list of tasks with point values for each. The hunt will be a race to see who can earn the most points in the 3 hour span.
- The tasks may be items to collect, pictures to take, or places on campus to check in. As such you’ll need one player on your team to have a smartphone.
- In addition to the grand prize, there will be prizes for 2nd and 3rd place, as well as prizes for individual items on the list.
- Costumes, creativity, and good spirited competition are encouraged and will be rewarded!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m very jealous that I don’t get to participate and I am super excited to see what you guys come up with. Go Tigers!